We offer you peace-of-mind that your property is being managed professionally and this saves the worry of rent collection, arranging maintenance, receiving calls in the middle of the night, etc.
In the first instance we will visit your property and our experienced negotiators will advise you on the best rent you can expect to receive, the equipment and furnishings that will be required and the legal requirements for letting properties be it a small or large HMO.
Our Tenancy Agreements are Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum term of 12 months. Tenants are “jointly & severally” responsible for the rent so you have the security of knowing that should one tenant default the others are still liable.
Our Full Management Service includes:
- Carefully choosing students who will be suitable tenants
- Preparing and setting up the Tenancy Agreement
- Rent collection
- Organising inventories, check-ins and check-outs which are carried out by an Independent Company
- Registering the deposits with the Government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme and sending the prescribed information to the tenants
- Dealing with maintenance issues promptly and efficiently
- Organising annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Returning deposits at the end of the tenancy
- Regular inspections of the houses
LANDLORD’S FEES FOR FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
G4 Lets offers a full management service to landlords with a charge of 14.4% inc VAT.
This fee includes:
- Advertising, finding and vetting suitable student tenants for the property
- Dealing with all aspects of renting the property and ensuring the property is in good order for the new tenants
- Protecting the deposit with MyDeposits. The fee of £48 inc VAT is deducted from the rent payments
- Collecting the rents and dealing with rent arrears
- Dealing with maintenance issues in the property
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Checks
- Ensuring that the property complies with all Housing Regulations
- Assisting when renewing HMO Licences
2 Hythe Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1JS
Tel: 01273 552600; accounts 01273 558699
G4 Lets is a trading Partnership.
The Partners are Ms S Heydon, Mrs T Shields, Mr J Corrie and Mr M Shields
VAT. 887 0539 82
Please either telephone us on 01273 552600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the services we offer.
G4 LETS IS A MEMBER OF THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME